The Artemia Koral GmbH canned insect foods are a convenient way to feed your animals. These insects have been cooked in the can to maintain nutritional value, flavour, and aroma. It also softens the exoskeleton of the insects for easier digestion and breaks the bonds between the collagen protein to make it absorbable by reptiles. Collagen is an important fibre that aids in building bone, cartilage, skin and claw structures. The canned insects have the same nutritional value as live insects but are easier to digest. No live insects need to be fed in addition to these canned foods.
The canned Grasshoppers contain many nutrition ingredients making the pets stronger and healthier. It is much better than dried or frozen foods! Your pets will go crazy for this food because it’s almost the same as live food! This is a perfect food for reptiles, amphibians, turtles, pond fish, birds, and rodents.
- High-pressure heat steam sterilization.
- It provides balanced nutrition for daily feeding.
- Parasite free.
- Bacteria free.
- Fungus free.
- The practical substitute for frozen food.
- Fortified with calcium, minerals, and vitamins for better growth.
- Nutritional value is double that of frozen food.
- Densely packed to ensure you are not paying for water.
Feeding Instructions: Spoon out the appropriate amount for the pets you are feeding. Feed as much as they can consume in 3 – 5 minutes according to the size of your animals. Remove and discard any uneaten food. Store unopened can in dry and cool conditions, refrigerate after opening! It can be safely kept unopened for 3 years at least! After opening keep in the refrigerator no more than 15 – 20 days.
- Protein: 18.3% (minimum)
- Fat: 2.6% (minimum)
- Fiber: 4.6% (maximum)
- Inorganic Matter: 2.0% (maximum)
- Moisture: 72.0% (maximum)