The Artemia Koral GmbH canned insects foods are a convenient way to feed your animals. These insects have been cooked in the can to maintain nutritional value, flavour and aroma. It also softens the exoskeleton of the insects for easier digestion and breaks the bonds between the collagen protein to make it absorbable by reptiles. Collagen is an important fibre that aids in building bone, cartilage, skin and claw structures. The canned insects have the same nutritional value as live insects but are easier to digest. No live insects need to be fed in addition to these canned foods.
Canned Silkworm Pupae are the easy, affordable alternative to feeding live insects. Soft and moist, reptiles and amphibians readily accept them as they would live Silkworms. Unlike freeze-dried or roasted worms, their unique packaging process locks in natural juices and nutrients, so reptiles receive the protein and fat they need. Simply place the Silkworm Pupae in a feeder dish and serve. This is a perfect food for reptiles, amphibians, turtles, pond fish, birds and some rodents.
- Soft and moist, just like live ones.
- Provides balanced nutrition for daily feeding.
- Feed without special shipping, storage or handling issues.
- Parasite free.
- Bacteria free.
- Fungus free.
- The practical substitute for frozen food.
- Fortified with calcium, minerals and vitamins for better growth.
- Nutritional value is double that of frozen food.
- Densely packed to ensure you are not paying for water.
Feeding Instructions: Spoon out the appropriate amount for the pets you are feeding. Feed as much as they can consume in 10 – 15 minutes according to the size of your animals. Remove and discard any uneaten food. Store unopened can in dry and cool conditions, refrigerate after opening! Can be safely kept unopened for 3 years at least! After opening keep in the refrigerator no more than 15 – 20 days.
- Protein: 15.0% (minimum)
- Fat: 5.6% (minimum)
- Fiber: 2.3% (maximum)
- Inorganic Matter: 1.0% (maximum)
- Moisture: 76.0% (maximum)